BULK CARGO SHIPPING
In case of Nepal and Bhutan SEA SKY CARGO SERVICE (SSCS) organizes transportations of bulk cargo by Road and Rail from Kolkata/Haldia ports for shipment to Nepal and by Road only to Bhutan and our work with bulk cargo is to Maintain the quality and quantity of transported product.
We arrange our truck fleet and cooperate with recognized Road carriers in India for transport to Nepal and Bhutan as vehicles for Nepal and Bhutanese vehicles are not permitted to travel on Indian roads.
SSCS provides a fully comprehensive agency service offering bulk transport with full cargo loading and discharging services not only in Nepal and Bhutan but also in other South Asian Countries.
Our experienced team and associates in South Asian countries provide expert services supported by accurate and timely information, not like some of the other forwarders who mislead you information and reporting.
Naturally we also deal with all documentation relating to customs.
BULK CARGO is classified as either free flowing a liquid or a dry item. This type of cargo is typically dropped or poured as a liquid or solid into a merchant ship, railway car or tanker trucks. Bulk shipping is the transportation of goods in large quantity, usually not packed but loaded directly into a vessel. Such goods are grains, petroleum products, iron ore and more.
Dry bulk refers to any cargo which is carried in bulk in solid form. Such carriage is often referred to as the “dry” trades. This heap of iron ore pellets will be used in steel production
Dry Bulk include:
- Bulk minerals(sand & gravel, copper, limestone, salt, etc.)
- Chemicals(fertilizer, plastic granules & pellets, resin powder, synthetic fiber, etc.)
- Coals and cokes
- Agricultural products such as dry edibles(for animals or humans: alfalfa pellets, citrus pellets, livestock feed, flour, peanuts, raw or refined sugar, seeds, starches, etc.)
- Grains(wheat, maize, rice, barley, oats, rye, sorghum, soybeans, etc.)
- Iron(ferrous & non-ferrous ores, ferroalloys, pig iron, scrap metal, pelletized taconite), etc.
- Wood chips
- Liquid bulk cargo
Liquid bulk cargo includes any cargo carried in closed tanks and poured or pumped into the carrying vessel. This would include:
- Hazardous chemicals in liquid form
- Liquefied natural gas(LNG)
- Liquid nitrogen
- Cooking oil
- Fruit juices
- Vegetable oil
At SEA SKY CARGO SERVICE (SSCS), We offer comprehensive transport services for various cargo types and sizes: general, high valued, heavy and oversized, liquid and bulk, Dangerous and Refrigerated, Motor vehicles, Livestock, Glass and steel coils to any South Asian Counties namely ; India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka)
A TRIAL WITH US WILL JUSTIFY OUR SERVICE .